Comment on page
Sound Event Detection
- 1.Zero Shot Audio Source Separation, paper, interface - is a three-component pipeline that allows you to train an audio source separator to separate any source from the track. All you need is a mixture audio to separate, and a given source sample as a query. Then the model will separate your specified source from the track.
Audio Source Separation
- 1.Audio Sep - AudioSep is a foundation model for open-domain sound separation with natural language queries. AudioSep demonstrates strong separation performance and impressive zero-shot generalization ability on numerous tasks such as audio event separation, musical instrument separation, and speech enhancement"
Blind Source Separation
- 2.BSS (EM source separation) - This repository covers EM algorithms to separate speech sources in multi-channel recordings. In particular, the repository contains methods to integrate Deep Clustering (a neural network-based source separation algorithm) with a probabilistic spatial mixture model as proposed in the Interspeech paper "Tight integration of spatial and spectral features for BSS with Deep Clustering embeddings" presented at Interspeech 2017 in Stockholm.
Image embeddings and others
- 3.Speaker recognition - Speaker recognition is the identification of a person given an audio file. It is used to answer the question "Who is speaking?" Speaker verification (also called speaker authentication) is similar to speaker recognition, but instead of returning the speaker who is speaking, it returns whether the speaker (who is claiming to be a certain one) is truthful or not. Speaker Verification is considered to be a little easier than speaker recognition.
- 6.Gecko - (github.com/gong-io/gecko) youtube, is an open-source tool for the annotation of the linguistic content of conversations. It can be used for segmentation, diarization, and transcription. With Gecko, you can create and perfect audio-based datasets, compare the results of multiple models simultaneously, and highlight differences between transcriptions.